KAMP Accessories DBA Mobile Fix NYC Warranty Policy
Mobile Fix NYC is proud to offer a lifetime warranty for all of our spare parts. We know in the repair industry you not only need a vendor with the best prices and great service, but a partner who can help each other succeed.
How does our warranty work?
All items returned to us for warranty will be eligible for full refund via store credit. Refund price is determined by the current selling price of the item or your purchase price, whichever is lower. There is no restocking fee for items eligible for warranty. If you’re looking for a refund to the original form of payment for your return, please indicate on the RMA paperwork that you are looking for a credit card or PayPal refund. No direct refunds will be issued after fifteen (15) days from the original order.
- All defective merchandise, unless otherwise indicated on this warranty page or explicitly on the product page, may be returned for store credit. Customer is responsible for properly packing return merchandise to ensure it is not damaged in transit. In all cases shipping cost will be paid by the customer. Return merchandise that is physically damaged when received will not be eligible for a replacement or a refund.
- A return merchandise authorization number (RMA#) is required for all warranty and product returns. Please visit our returns page for more detail and instructions on how to initiate a return. Any product returned to us without an RMA number will not be processed and items will be recycled within fifteen (15) days of receiving them.
- All returns will be issued as store credit unless otherwise agreed upon by Mobile Fix NYC
- Physical damage of any kind is not covered by this warranty.
- Technician damage of any kind is not covered by this warranty.
- Batteries only have a six (6) month warranty.
- Any item no longer carried or sold by Mobile Fix NYC is not eligible for a refund or store credit if the item being returned has been purchased greater than 30 days ago.
- Warranty on any items which appear to have been installed will be reviewed on a case by case basis and will be at the sole discretion of Mobile Fix NYC. This includes anything with scratches, scuff marks, removed adhesive, etc. We urge you to carefully inspect and test the product before installation! If an iPad digitizer (not LCD) screen is returned with adhesive or screen protectors removed it will be subject to a 50% restocking fee. We highly recommend testing all iPad’s prior to removing the adhesive and screen protectors. Mobile Fix NYC reserves the right to refuse any warranty return if it shows signs of being installed or tampered with beforehand.
- Mobile Fix NYC will not cross ship any products. In order to cross ship, a new item will need to be purchased, and a refund or store credit will be applied once we receive and test the defective part.
- Any item not accepted for return will be recycled unless specified by customer. We can send it back with your next shipment or you can pay to have it sent back to you.
- Parts being returned must be purchased from Mobile Fix NYC, anything received which is not ours will be recycled in fifteen (15) days time.
- Upon return, parts are to be sent back in “like-new” condition (as feasible).
How do our returns work?
We understand sometimes you order the incorrect part or don’t need a part any longer, we also want to help accommodate our customers in these cases. All unused items are eligible for return up to 90 days from date of purchase.
0 – 30 Days
All merchandise, unless otherwise indicated, may be returned within thirty (30) days of the original purchase date for a full refund at the current selling price or your purchase price, lower of the two, less shipping. Item(s) must be in original condition with all packaging and no stickers, stamps, or labels removed. A return merchandise authorization number (RMA#) is required for all returns. All returns will be issued as store credit unless otherwise agreed upon by Mobile Fix NYC beforehand. No cash / card refunds will be given after fifteen (15) day period.
31 – 90 Days
All merchandise, unless otherwise indicated, may be returned within thirty-one (31) to ninety (90) days of the original purchase date. Refunded amount will reflect current selling price or purchase price, whichever is lower, less a 15% processing fee. Item(s) must be in original condition. Refund amount will be given as store credit. A return merchandise authorization number (RMA#) is required for all returns. No cash / card refunds will be given after fifteen (15) day period.
Unused Tools, accessories, adhesive, & screen protectors are not eligible for returns after the thirty (30) day period.
Customers must notify us of any order discrepancy or shipping damage within seven (7) days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly. A return merchandise authorization number (RMA#) will be required.
Unfortunately, some customers abuse our generous return, warranty, and other policies. Accordingly, we will be forced to apply stricter policies to those abusive customers. If we determine blatant abuse of our generous policy your account may be revoked and any store credit will not be refunded.
Mobile Fix NYC’s returns/exchanges/warranty policies are subject to change at any time, and no warning or notice is necessary.
Last Edited on April 11th, 2017